Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥~Valentines Day~♥

Well..everybody should know what day it is today.....if not....go clunk yourself on the head for hiding under a rock for these past few years!!XD Today is Valentines Day!!the day that couples go celebrate the love they have for each other =] So,Congratulations for those who have someone special today~♥ And for all my single ladies n guys you don't need to be sad =] Valentines Day is not only for couples,it's for appreciating those who are special n precious to you~♥ I'd like to say a special thanks to all my friends for being with me until now =] For being with me through thick n thin,for listening to me,for putting up with me when I'm difficult,for standing up for me =D I can't fully express my thanks for you guys but I hope that my feelings can reach you~I can't ask for better friends so once again THANK YOU!!

Now in honor of Valentines Day here are some great songs that couples or single's might like to listen to~
1.Always-Bon Jovi
2.When you say nothing at all
3.I Don't Want To Miss A Thing-Aerosmith
4.My Heart Will Go On-Celine Dion
5.Faithfully-Journey/Glee
6.Endless Love-Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
7.Don't Stop Believing-Journey
8.Hello-Lionel Richie
9.I Will Always Love You-Whitney Houston 
10.Love Story-Taylor Swift
11.Lucky-Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat 
12.I'm Yours-Jason Mraz 


Actually there are many more great songs but there are too much to write down but hope you'll enjoy these songs =]

1 comment: