Tuesday, March 8, 2011

XD, O.o, =D, D=, =.="

Well....I'm not really sure what to write so I'll just write random things that are now crossing my mind...
So...how's everyone doing? I haven't updated my blog lately cuz my mom password locked the computer cuz of my brother n sister's exam =[ so unfair!! There's still plenty of time before my exam D= Anyway,you guys know the show called"Glee" ? I LOVE that show!! XD Their songs are amazing!! XDDDD
Now while I'm typing this I'm also reading Manga!!! I love reading Manga XD For those of u who don't know Manga is Japenese comics XD I know Gosh I sound like a total nerd O.o Anyway,I love reading Manga like "Naruto" , "Fairy Tail" , "Kaicho-Wa maid-Sama" , n many many more!!!!! XDD hahaa...feeling so HIIIGH now XD =.="
Well.....u guys must bee pretty bored listening or should I say reading this....well....I'll put u out of your misery and stop now XD 
But before I go....did u guys notice I've been using different fonts for this post ?XD I'm just feeling bored n crazy.....=D
Anyway I wonder.....I'm actually trying to write a novel!! I know it sounds CRAZY =.=" but I probably am XD I'll try my best though so......wish me luck =]  

No comments:

Post a Comment