Sunday, February 6, 2011

I had an awesome Chinese New Year XDD!! My friends Shie Mun,Avril,Ginny,Su Mei,Angela and Xiu Yuan came to my house for party and we had so much fun XD First we had some food n then we were chatting and taking pictures =] Suddenly a little boy came and started throwing "pop pop's" at us O.o We were like "Stop!!" and he just laughed evilly and simply throw the "pop pop's" everywhere!!We were like "nakalnya budak ini!!" And jumping out of the way to avoid the "pop pop's" And Avril was declaring war XD But after awhile we found out that the "pop pop's" didn't hurt so we took some"pop pop's and started taking revenge but we didn't throw them directly at him,we just threw them at his feet.After that we started being childish and threw the "pop pop's" in the air and used badminton racket's to hit them XD Then me and my bro started playing volleyball and my brother accidentally surfed the volleyball straight on Su Mei's head!! Luckily, no harm was done and we started laughing =D We took many photos and a few group photos =] After that, we went inside n while Avril was playing a racing game me n few others were playing mahjong XD I just learnt how to play mahjong the day before the party and I find it really fun =D  Well...I'll post the photos next time so that's it for now thanks!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment