Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some childhood pictures =]


I retook these pictures with my camera so please ignore the dates ><"


This is a pic of me and Jeisey during a school trip in primary school =]


Another pic of me n Jeisey during the school trip =]


All of us together =] You may recognize some of the people if you know me =] Ok then...Yiat Mon(1st from the left),Angela(2nd from the left), my teacher(3rd from the left),Shie Mun(3rd from the right),Jei Sey(2nd from the right),Me(at the bottom) and Regina(1st from the right) =D


Me n my sis n cousins doing a star hump in Lumut =] I'm the one in pink ><"


My family n I went to genting erm...2 years ago if I'm not mistaken ><"


Haha...something random XD This was taken when I entered a cupcake decorating course with my sister =] Ya..and I had short hair so I guess this was around standard 4 or 5?

Ok then, so this is about it I'll post some more of my childhood pics next time so hope u enjoyed this!! thanks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment