Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chinese Orchestra!! XD

Ok so like here it goes....I entered the Chinese Orchestra today!! =] I mean I've been thinking about it for awhile I was like okay, why the heck not? I've been wanting to do something more meaningful with my life and try different things =] But I arrived a bit late n so the introducement of the instruments were over n I only got to hear the performences by my friends. So,after that, I went and tried some of the instruments to decide what I wanna choose but I still haven't decided yet.....nvm though,I still have time to choose =] Hope I will make the right choice in choosing the instruments n joining the Chinese Orchestra,my friends say its really fun,so I guess i made a good choice.But I'm a little worried because my friends have been learning for about 1 year earliar than me,so I hope I can catch up =] So anyway,this is it and so wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment