Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Errmm......random stuff? xP

Hey guys ;D so erm....actually i cant think of anything specific to write so I'll just write about random stuff that happened lately..:) well......yesterday me n su mei walked to school to do kerja kayu but when we reached there we were stopped n denied entry cuz we were wearing shorts n slippers == (well no one told us we couldnt == ) so we had to walk all the way back,change, n walk all the way to school...again..== n when we reached the bengkel there were other people wearing slippers n shorts ==......We were like zadou!! -__-....so unfair xP they weren't asked to go back n change xP well.....i guess we were just at the wrong place at the wrong time -___-" so..we finished our kerja kayu,walked home for the final time n lived happily ever after blah blah blah NOT x) 
Anyway....what else..erm...okay i cut my hair today n since i havent trimmed it in months ><" (ashamed) it was well.....messy n not in good condition I must say xP so the hairdresser sort-of crinkled his brow when he examined the state of my hair xP (so embarrassing) if that wasnt enough I had to fall asleep (yes,fall asleep,I kid u not ) while he was blow drying my hair ><"......well..i was tired cuz i was seriously studying so that wore me out a bit xP  I somehow jolted myself awake n he was staring at me n I was like 'Sorry!!><" ' I don't know if he knew i was sleeping because my bangs were covering my eyes but it still was embarrassing ><  
Well...my holiday plan to study is going erm.....ok i guess xP I'm worried I cant finish studying in time >< Hope i can do well in the exams >< To my friends in SMKTC good luck studying n may the odds ever be in your favor xD

No comments:

Post a Comment