Friday, April 1, 2011

MISERY..............BAD DAY.............=(

Well...as referring to my blog tittle I AM IN MISERY and I'VE HAD A BAD DAY yup,it feels good to shout it out to the world sometimes...................Yesterday and today I was unbelieveably EMO and sad.....I've never felt them this strongly before......
I feel like a failure,like betrayed someone's trust,like i failed myself,I can see myself in the eyes of dissapointment.........Some of my friends know why I feel this way.....I guess I deserve it,I just hope I can stand up again =)................
For some people failure is a stepping stone to success,for some its a hard smack o the face......I think I'm walking on the line of the latter........sometimes life just sucks,sometimes u just bring it on yourself.......
I'll probably come up with a conclusion soon......now my senses feel dulled....things just seem to pass me by.....
But despite this,I want to thank my friends for being there for me even though I couldn't respond properly....now I dont think I deserve you guys.........I feel like a mess......
The reason I'm writing this now is just to let it out...I cant write about everything that I feel and whats going on since viewing here is public so thats it I guess....
Wish me luck on my process to rediscover myself............ 

No comments:

Post a Comment