Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Respect??!!

What the damn crap is up with younger brother and sisters these days?! I mean they don't even show any dam respect for me!! My brother who is younger than me says he is older than me then says that I'm the oldest when he needs me to do his dirty work.He scolds me often and when I give it right back to him,he says that I have no right to do that.My sister is exactly the same,she pushes me and beats me and I can't even fight back because I'm suppose to be the "oldest".I mean what the hell??!!When I ask them where's the respect I deserve,they say I don't need any respect.Seriously...I mean I have scolded them and sometimes hit them as well,but everybody does that too.So don't I even get a shred of respect?They just think they can do whatever they want with me just because I don't fight back,is that it??!!Damn it!!sometimes I just can't take it....

1 comment:

  1. Harlo~~
    It's me^^
    Ur beloved sis =]

    U noe...
    ur bro and sis is like that de la....
    they haven't even changed a bit....
    ><'''

    Anyway...
    When r u coming back o....
    Miss u ler...

    Suggestion....
    add more gadget to ur blog la....
    it looks like missing ou t many things ler...

    ~Jeisey~

    ReplyDelete